Pantego Bible Church in Fort Worth, Texas, is searching for a qualified candidate to lead our exciting ministry to Junior High and High School students. We are a growing, biblically relevant church committed to the Gospel of Jesus and helping each person
discover how to walk with God through CONNECTION with Him and others; through TRANSFORMATION, experiencing true life-change; and through MISSION, giving their lives away locally and around the world for the glory of God. Our church is committed to reaching
our neighbors and nations and our Student Pastor will serve on our collaborative team of disciple makers. We are looking for a creative, self-initiator who wishes to make a big impact among students and their families.
General Duties & Responsibilities
- Formalize short and long range planning in areas of possible growth, expansion and strategic opportunities.
- Supervise and direct Student Ministry Staff to ensure the proper operation of these ministries.
- Align the Student Ministry holistically to the overall Church vision.
- Recruit and train volunteers within all areas of the Student Ministry.
- Develop and implement a ministry to the parents of the students participating in Student Ministry.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive scope and sequence for discipleship for all Student Ministry.
- Provide vision and direction for Student Ministry programming, which will include but is not limited to, Sunday morning and Wednesday evening teaching and programming as well as various events throughout the seasons of Student Ministry.
- Provide teaching to the High School ministry.
- Entrepreneurial Leader
- Strong organizational, people and communication skills.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years ministry experience as a Student Pastor.
- Requires the ability to work on multiple projects through to completion.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.