STATUS: Full-time, salary
- Born again Christian who feels a call by God into ministry
- Love for children and families
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to build and lead volunteer teams
GENERAL PURPOSE OF POSITION:
- Partnering with parents to guide kids toward a HEART for God.
- HarvestKids, provides relevant, age appropriate learning and connection opportunities for kids from birth to 5th grade. During all weekend worship experiences, ministry for kids is provided and executed by a large base of volunteers led by the HarvestKids
ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIP & SUPERVISION:
- The Children’s Pastor will work under the direct supervision of the Lead Pastor.
- Specific task and goals will be reviewed every quarter.
THE PRIMARY TASK:
- Passionate about sharing HarvestKids ministry vision with families in the church, people in the community, and volunteers.
- Able to build a team that leads and executes HarvestKids ministry by inspiring others to serve in HarvestKids.
- Driven to reach kids who do not know Christ by being relevant and providing a great space for them to connect with other kids and leaders.
- An advocate for connecting with parents and equipping them to be the leader of their child’s spiritual development.
- A strong communicator who listens well
- A proven project manager with strong attention to details and administrative skills
- A team player and team builder who focuses on the good of the entire organization
- Grow campus attendance by creating and implementing a strategy that draws in families into the church through HarvestKids ministry.
- Lead and develop teams and volunteers so that they are operating in their strengths and being most effective in their roles on the HarvestKids team.
- Create a presence of HarvestKids ministry in the community.
- Minister to the families and aid in connecting what happens on the weekend with what happens at home.
- Be a model for those who attend Harvest by being an example of personal integrity, discipleship and evangelism.