Village Green Baptist Church
Mission: To know Christ and lead others to follow Him.
Core Values: Teaching Scripture, Creativity, Worship, Multiethnicity, Community, Team Ministry, Family
Youth Ministry Description
Mission: To lead teens and pre-teens so that faith in Christ will be their own.
Hours: This is a full-time, salaried position.
Benefits: 3 weeks paid vacation (including three Sundays per year)
• Be an example of godly leadership
• Provide regular times of equipping and instruction for students.
• Teach scripture in a way that sets the students up for success in following Christ for both today, and the future.
• Recruit, develop, and equip lay leaders serving in student ministry
• Identify and equip student leaders
• Take time to speak into the students’ lives outside of church programming.
• Maintain strong communication with parents of the youth being served
• Plan activities as well as special events throughout the year
• Candidates with extra skills that can be contributed to the church body will stand above the rest. Please make mention of any other areas you could see yourself contributing to the overall ministry of Village Green Baptist. (e.g. musician, pulpit supply,
graphics, A/V expertise, etc.)