The Media Specialist will assist the Director of Communications/Media (DCM) with aspects of preparation and implementation of the worship experiences and events across all campuses for First Baptist Rogers. Media Specialist will be responsible for various
aspects of the live production teams, setup and tear down of venues, AVL preparation as necessary for successful services and events, managing gear storage and maintenance. The mission of the Media Specialist is to help the DCM create an atmosphere that is
conducive to success and quality of whatever event and audience demographic will be present on our campuses. This position will also work with the Communications Team for project and task coverage.
- Coordinate and schedule volunteers on a weekly basis for worship service coverage
- Provide direct leadership as the program director for live video production
- Create weekly countdown and promo spots for worship services and social media
- Provide audio, video, and lighting support for events and worship services as across all campuses
- Manage video gear maintenance, storage, and inventory across all campuses
- Work alongside volunteers and build quality relationships with volunteers
- Work with existing staff and volunteers to provide cross-training to improve the ministry team
- Provide media support for Olive Street Campus on rotating basis
- Provide media support for Student and Children’s Ministry venues on rotating basis as needed
- Provide support for First Baptist Christian School events as needed
- Assist with video shoots on campus and off-site
- Work with Media and Communications team on creative staging elements (Christmas/Elevate/Etc.)
- Perform additional tasks as assigned by the Director of Media & Communications
We need a team player with a servant’s heart who is passionate about Christ and pursuing excellence. We need someone that will be prepared to meet the challenges of a support ministry role with a great attitude. It will be expected that finding solutions
will be a normal part of the weekly routine without the need for direct supervision. Must have a pleasant demeanor with staff, volunteers, and church members. We need someone that will abide by the honor code of FBR.
In addition to experience within the live production environment, we need someone that understands how to work with the team to improve product quality. Knowledge of HD Studio Camera workflow, as well as HD Studio and DSLR cameras, preferred. Working knowledge
of ProPresenter and Adobe Creative Suite is required.