Jaffrey Bible Church is looking for a full-time Associate Pastor who will oversee three areas of
responsibility: Youth & Family, Counseling and Administration. The primary areas of focus will
be Youth & Family and Counseling ministries. In addition, there will be some Administration
Youth & Family Responsibilities:
1. Oversee the Youth & Family ministries which include Youth Group, Beautiful You, Man of
God, AWANA, Junior Church and Nursery.
2. Recruit and equip volunteers to work in each of the programs.
3. Connect relationally with the youth, youth leaders and parents.
4. Partner with the volunteers to plan outreach activities, missions trips and regular events
such as retreats.
5. Plug in to specific programs where gifted and called.
1. Oversee the Counseling ministry.
2. Be point of contact for all counseling needs.
3. Refer specific needs to counselors best suited to minister in the given circumstances.
4. Active participant in counseling.
5. Committed to Biblically based counseling.
1. Partner with the current staff in organizing church wide events.
2. Assist in facilitating Leadership meetings.
3. Provide input into the planning for the annual calendar.
4. Other duties to be assigned by the elders, including preaching as needed.
Education: Theological training required, graduate degree preferred (or equivalent experience).
Years of Experience: 3+
Jaffrey Bible Church is located in Southern New Hampshire, near Mt. Monadnock. We are a
Non-Denominational church with approximately 200 attenders. We are an elder led church with
our pastor as the ‘teaching’ elder.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org