PLEASE APPLY HERE ----> http://bit.ly/2IA5YCa
About the Organization:
Mariners Church is a community of ordinary people from all walks of life courageously trusting Him to do the extraordinary. Simply put, they trust Him to do what they can’t—heal, transform, renew, forgive, provide and sustain. And through each redemption
story of each believer at Mariners, God is glorified, lives are changed and communities are impacted in a significant way.
Mariners Church planted its roots 52-years ago, in an intimate community with a common desire. A group of people came together with one goal: to bring Jesus to their friends and neighbors. They began meeting in each other’s homes, praying, studying, and
growing in their desire to share the gospel. Over time, the meetings grew, the need for biblical teaching arose, and it became clear God was leading this small group of friends towards a larger vision.
As Mariners Church has grown through the years—from building to building, campus to campus, experiencing celebration and sorrow, growth and decline—the church has remained true to its beginnings. Regardless of size and space, they passionately continued
their desire to see the community know Jesus.
Today is a reflection of the church’s humble beginnings. As God continued to lead the church, Mariners is committed to planting more disciple-making churches, being culturally relevant, investing in the next generation of leadership and equipping the church
family to do the work of God.
Through continued prayer and reliance on His leading, the body of believers at Mariners Church endeavor to leverage and steward the resources with which they have been blessed to expand His Kingdom, reaching the fullest potential of His calling.
About the Position:
The Marketing Director will build an excellent and compelling organizational identity through a focused voice, and a clear, unified, comprehensive marketing and communication strategy that supports Mariners’ mission and ministry objectives.
The ideal candidate for this position will be a proficient leader/developer of creatives. This individual will be both assertive and commanding, with a strong desire to achieve and exceed expectations with a high sense of excellence.
They will be gifted at creating compelling marketing & promotional campaigns to drive attendance and engagement in support of Mariners’ strategy. They will effectively collaborate with all interested parties to champion the voice and values of Mariners Church
through all available and necessary communication mediums.
This individual will be a strong leader to his/her areas of oversight, which includes multiple teams of staff, contractors, and volunteers in the areas of design, print, story, video, copywriting and social media. They will also be able to dynamically manage
the multifaceted responsibilities related to the position.
Preferred strengths for this position will fit within the following characteristics:
What We Are Looking For:
A college graduate with a strong history of church experience, with a minimum of 5 years leading a marketing team.
- Strong assertive leader with relational giftedness
- Passionate about the Church as the hope for the world
- Proven track record of effective management of multiple teams in a complex environment
- Collaborates effectively with creatives and strategists
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- History of successful team building with various gift mixes – creatives, managers, programmers, etc.
- A proficiency in implementation, infrastructure and developing new talent.
- Able to see an idea through to completion
- Ability to offer insight and make course corrections based on analytics and After Action Reviews.
- Strong influencer with ability to bring direction to various types of leaders
- Integrated and mature spiritual journey
- Church ministry experience strongly desired
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with project management, developing project plans, coordinating projects, communicating changes and progress, completing projects on time and budget, and managing project team activities
- Agility and capability in problem solving
- Prompt and diplomatic decision-making abilities
- Ability to successfully meet, achieve, and exceed all expectations
Mariners Church believes that it is a privilege to serve the Lord in any capacity, particularly when called to a vocational ministry. Therefore, those who serve God on staff at Mariners Church are expected to embrace and maintain a high biblical standard
of personal conduct and lifestyle, both publicly and personally. All staff members must be in agreement with the vision and values of Mariners Church and adhere to the guidelines and conditions for employment as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
The candidate’s personal attributes will include:
- Diplomatic but able to enforce a decision
- Proven skills that foster trust, fairness and teamwork among staff, members, and volunteers, and a common focus on excellence in all areas
- Self-motivated, not needing micromanagement
- Can thrive in a high-feedback environment
- Takes pride in excellence and is always willing to go the extra mile
- Innovative, proactive, resourceful and an effective problem solver
- Extremely adept at managing time and projects
- Build trust and respect with the team and rest of the staff
About the Location:
Throughout its history, Orange County has been an attractive, dynamic place in which dreamers, visionaries, entrepreneurs and innovators from many walks of life have found fertile ground to realize their dreams. Known around the world as “The OC,” Orange
County envelopes its residents and visitors in the ultimate Southern California lifestyle—with casual sophistication, manicured beaches, legendary theme parks and endless options for fun in the sun and cultural exploration. Today, it continues its rapid progression
towards sustained improvement of all elements contributing to a healthy and fulfilling lifestyle.
Nestled in the valley between Loma Ridge to the north and the San Joaquin Hills to the south, Irvine thrives at the center of Orange County. The combination of natural beauty, mild climate, world-class education and placement at the center of Orange County
quickly sparked a vision for the master-planned community that would become the City of Irvine. The city epitomizes a multicultural nexus of education, innovation, business, preserved wildlands, outdoor recreation, the arts and family-friendly communities
– it is a growing urban center with a population of just over 200,000. Quality of life here is high, and the FBI has ranked Irvine "America's Safest Big City" every year since 2005.
PLEASE APPLY HERE ----> http://bit.ly/2IA5YCa