If Student Ministry is your “Super Bowl" and you’re no stranger to Friday night football games, FCA meeting, school lunches, and pep-rallies, and you love building great volunteer teams, keep reading for more details.
The Student Pastor at Crossroads Church will be responsible for leading and shepherding students and volunteers, building and developing volunteer teams, directing, organizing and leading the Student Ministry of Crossroads Church.
If You Are:
- Passionate about teenagers experiencing the abundant life that only comes through Jesus.
- An engaging communicator, are energized by teaching, casting vision, and leading students and volunteers.
- A person with a positive disposition and a heart that is teachable.
You’ll Get To:
- Maintain a clear and concise system in recruiting, training, maintaining, developing, and growing volunteers for all Sunday morning and Wednesday evening services.
- Provide for the enlistment, care, training, and evaluation of small group leaders to create a healthy Lead Small Culture.
- Develop, recruit, train and lead a coaching structure for all Student programming.
- Lead the Student Ministry to impact the local schools, build relationships and partnerships within the community.
- Develop a culture that promotes and provides for a personal connection to leaders, students, and cultivates the vision of partnering with parents.
- Be intentional with fostering a culture of diversity in our student ministry.
- Create and maintain an evaluation system for evaluating the health of the entire Student Ministry.
- Teach and preach for Student Ministry services.
- Effectively lead and recruit leaders for specials events such as but not limited to camps, retreats, and events.
- Handle all financial procedures and budgets pertaining to the Student Ministry department.
- Select and implement effective curriculum for 6th-12th grade small groups and ensure all supplies are prepped and distributed for all Student Ministry needs.
- Write and keep up-to-date all Student Ministry Policy Manuals.
- Organize and lead a Student Ministry Worship Team.
- Lead the Student Leadership Team through weekly bible studies, vision casting, and service projects. Create a pathway of spiritual growth and leadership for adult and student leaders.
- Ensure that all teaching methods, materials, and facilities meet the highest possible standards.
And the Cherry on top is if you:
- Aren’t afraid to walk onto a school campus “cold” to hang with students you’ve never met.
- Understand the concepts of “Lead Small” and “Think Orange” by Reggie Joiner. Extra bonus points if you have next year’s Orange Conference blocked out on your calendar.
- Have fun connecting with diverse people from various cultures and generations.
- Have the ability to laugh at yourself and make students laugh in the process.
For more information contact Kiki McDaniel at firstname.lastname@example.org