CALVARY BAPTIST CHURCH
POSITION: CAMPUS WORSHIP LEADER – FULL TIME
SUPERVISOR: WORSHIP PASTOR
Church size: 2000
You will be a part of launching a new satellite campus locally
Rapidly growing church in Lake Havasu City, Arizona
Join our team and be a part of what God is doing in our city and area!
Love Jesus and People
Experience in leading a worship team
Musical and Technical excellence.
Strong Vocal and Guitar or Keyboard Skills.
Willingness to be a part of a close-knit team built on trust
The Ability to laugh and have fun in an atmosphere of Casual Excellence.
Oversee the new campus, video venue
Experienced or willing to learn Planning Center and Propresenter
You will lead or help Celebrate Recovery and Chapel once a month.
Will assist in the day-to-day operation of the Worship Arts Ministry
Grateful follower of Jesus Christ
Have a passion to grow deeper spiritually with God
Team mindset and good working relationship with staff
- Lead with servant heart, good attitude
- Maintain a strong work ethic that supports the meeting of personal and church wide goals.
- Lead ministry from a team concept.
- Maintain honest and healthy relationships with co-workers.
- Live out and promote the staff values as outlined in the CBC Staff Handbook
- In partnership with the Worship Arts Team, assist in the creation of the Big Idea and oversee the facilitation and execution of its technical and environmental arts components in the weekend worship experience.
- In partnership with the Pastor of Worship Arts, Technical Director, create and execute meaningful worship experience weekly.
- Assemble, equip,train and lead worship teams.
- Facilitate and lead weekend service musical worship as needed.
- Create worship set for the Campus.
- Develop musical charts for musicians through planning center and other areas.
- Rehearse musicians for worship services
- Lead worship from stage.
- Schedule and facilitate the execution of routine maintenance of worship arts equipment.
- Ensure that volunteers are adequately trained on equipment.
1. Schedule and maintain Planning Center for McCulloch Campus
2. Attend and Take notes during weekly team meetings
3. Schedule time with volunteers for your area of responsibility
4. Help with emails and contacting people interested in worship arts
5. Plan periodic gestures of appreciation for volunteers
6. Help keep our worship team organized, confirmed and informed with details and information
7. Contact all volunteers to make sure each one has taken Intro to Calvary and Ethos class
8. Other duties as assigned