PLEASE APPLY HERE ---> http://bit.ly/2JWU36E
About the Organization:
In 1957 God set a mission outpost in the heart of Redding, CA called Neighborhood Church. The mission was to reach the lost people with the life-changing message of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. This work continues today, with thousands receiving Christ’s
free gift of salvation over the last 58 years.
When Senior Pastor Bill Giovannetti came 16 years ago, the church was averaging about 900 people. Today, over 2500 people come each weekend.
It has always been the passion of Neighborhood to make room for all -- whoever they are, and wherever they come from -- to have an opportunity to find God. To this end, our church sits on prime real estate on the Interstate I-5 corridor. The campus is built
out with three buildings that host weekend services, ministries, and offices.
About the Position:
- Oversee Grace Pathway Curriculum/Content (Manage Core Classes Calendar, including calendaring other staff’s classes; i.e. Evangelism Training, Partnership, Baptism, and Spiritual Gift Classes)
- Create easy on-ramps
- Track Key Performance Indicators
- Focus on Assimilation and Growth
- Recruit, Develop and Deploy teachers into the teaching arm of the church
- Oversee groups and class; oversee Life Group Director to create curriculum, and connection with adults who attend classes and groups
- Work closely with Life Group Director to develop appropriate life stage discipleship classes, groups, and ministries
- Work closely with Senior Pastor to develop reproducible content for various adult classes and/or groups
- Be mindful and open to sharing Grace Pathway Class content with Kid, Student and Young Adult ministries
- Must preach and teach in weekend services. Bible based messages (can be topical). Approximately 2000 adults attend weekend services (on campus and online).
What We Are Searching For / Qualifications:
- B.A. in Bible or Ministry
- Free Grace Emphasis preferred
- Master’s Divinity (Preferred)
The ideal candidate will have at least five years of relevant leadership ministry experience
- Vibrant and personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a commitment to growing in their faith
- Technologically savvy
- Entrepreneurial with track record of growth
- Experience creating core classes and content (Neighborhood’s core content will focus on the Grace Pathway; starting with new believers to seasoned Christians and those in-between)
- Adhere to doctrinal statement and polity
- Appropriate loyalty to senior pastor and church leadership
- Passion for lost people to be save and for saved people to grow
- Someone with a teachable spirit
- Someone with theological awareness and acumen
- Someone who is a self-starter with a great work ethic
- Someone who enjoys working with people and who is fun to work with and not legalistic spirit.
About the Location:
Redding is named after the first land agent for the Central Pacific Railroad during the late 1800s California Gold Rush and subsequent railroad towns built as gold was discovered. As a city in Northern California surrounded by mountains with a vast amount
of outdoor adventure and entertainment, Redding offers adventure including hiking trails, kayaking, and proximity to beautiful waterfalls. Turtle Bay Exploration Park includes an arboretum, botanical gardens and a museum with natural history exhibits. Spanning
the Sacramento River, the Sundial Bridge is a suspension bridge that also acts as a huge, working sundial. In the west, Shasta State Historic Park holds the ruins of an 1800s gold-rush mining town. Whiskeytown National Recreation Area has waterfalls and a
lake. For further entertainment, take a quick two to three hour road trip to fun cities like Sacramento and San Francisco.
Redding is unique in that you can snow ski and water ski on the same day - the area truly offers something for everyone and if you love the outdoors, you’ll love Redding. Redding is a conservative and stable area - it’s not only affordable but it’s also
family friendly and a place where people move to and stay a long time. It’s also known as one of the sunniest cities in the United States.
As of 2016, the population was 91,808 people and with this number, you’re bound to get plugged in and involved with a great community. The neighborhoods and education system in Redding is like no other. Each public school in the area offers a vast amount
of athletic and fine arts opportunities that’ll lead to academic and physical growth for every child. There are also many great schools with Christian influences that can do things that most public schools around the country wouldn’t allow. There truly is
a strong Christian influence in Redding that is not the norm for California.
All in all, Redding is a welcoming and terrific place to live for any couple or family.
PLEASE APPLY HERE ---> http://bit.ly/2JWU36E