To be considered, please visit our jobs page at https://www.tpcc.org/jobs/ to apply. For updates on future career opportunities, follow us Linkedin at https://www.linkedin.com/company/560706/
Do you have a strategic mind and a heart for missions?
Are you passionate about local and global outreach?
Do you have a desire to see Christians live out the opportunity to serve others and make disciples?
Our Outreach team is looking for an Outreach Director. The Outreach Director will create and execute an outreach strategy both locally and globally to accomplish the purpose and goals of the outreach vision and philosophy.
- Provide management and oversight of the Outreach department which includes hiring, training, resourcing, and development of staff
- Maintain a functioning, healthy, aligned and unified Outreach department
- Produce measurable and replicable local outreach strategy, engaging each of our campuses and mobilizing our people to engage their communities
- Produce measurable and high impact global outreach strategy, mobilizing our people and resources
- Mobilize highly engaged volunteers, fully equipped and mission minded
- Establish and maintain healthy relationships between TPCC and local and global strategic partners
- Create a network of like minded, gospel centered organizations
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the culture, the unchurched, and the unbeliever locally and globally
- ?Evaluate strategic partners to ensure that they are healthy, meeting agreed upon goals, and receiving agreed upon resourcing
- Prepare and steward Strategic Partners and Outreach budgets so that resources are appropriately allocated, in conjunction with the Central Ministries Pastor
- Bachelors degree in ministry or related field required
- 5+ years experience working in ministry/pastoral care preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of progressive management experience required
- Experience and demonstrated understanding of financial acumen and managing a large, global budget
- Demonstrated experience moving organizations from legacy practices to more sophisticated, influential, and impactful models
- Strong, collaborative team-building, conflict resolution, and interpersonal skills