Cornerstone Christian Fellowship is a large bible-teaching church with three sites, the main location in Chandler, AZ and the multi-site locations in San Tan Valley, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ. Our mission is to Reach the Phoenix area for Christ and produce fully
devoted followers of Christ. Our vision is To "do" church in a way that reflects the community and offers real answers to life, while remaining true to God's Word. In 1995, Pastor Linn Winters and his wife Lisa came to Chandler with two other couples to plant
a church with three focus areas: Teach God’s Word in a way that is practicable and relevant, Worship authentically -- in a way that supersedes singing in church and becomes how we live our lives and to be a place where kids would want to come to church. Since
1995, the church has grown into 8000 members and attenders each week. With dozens of ministries focusing on specific needs of both the community and the body of believers at Cornerstone, we continue seeking to follow in the footsteps of Christ.
The graphic designer will be responsible for creating original, powerful media for sermon series, major events, and church activities. She/he will work closely with the Communications Director, teaching pastors, and other members of the Creative Arts team
in designing print/website media, marketing materials, large format signage, and more. The ideal candidate must be able to create effective designs for a diverse range of audiences.
The designer must be able to quickly transition from one project to another, and be able to manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines. This creative must be able to work well others as an encouraging and supportive team member.
Proficiency in Mac OS X and Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, WordPress and InDesign (CS6 and CC). After Effects and Premiere experience a plus. Designer should have a solid foundation of industry best practices, and be able to work
efficiently as an individual as well as part of a team. Hours are Monday-Friday, 40 hours a week.
- Conceptualize ideas and concepts with Communications Director and Creative Arts team to brand sermon series, as well as create marketing collateral, new designs, layouts, logos, and more.
- Receive projects with design direction from Communications Director and complete them on time and with attention to detail.
- Clear, collaborative, and responsive communication with Communications Director, Creative Arts team, and church staff.
Role Model in Personal Life
- Model biblical community in his relationships (Matt 5:23-24, Matt 18:15-17, Eph 4:25-32).
- Model biblical family life before the body (Eph 5:22-6:4).
- Model biblical integrity in all things (1 Tim 6:11-12).
- Three years experience in graphic design.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an area of concentration that has equipped him/her for design work.
- Must align with the vision, values, and doctrinal statement of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship.
- Must be a member of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship who supports the vision and values.
Applicants should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with pdf samples or link to online portfolio.