Cornerstone Christian Fellowship is a large bible-teaching church with three sites, the main location in Chandler, AZ and the multi-site locations in San Tan Valley, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ. Our mission is to Reach the Phoenix area for Christ and produce fully
devoted followers of Christ. Our vision is To "do" church in a way that reflects the community and offers real answers to life, while remaining true to God's Word. In 1995, Pastor Linn Winters and his wife Lisa came to Chandler with two other couples to plant
a church with three focus areas: Teach God’s Word in a way that is practicable and relevant, Worship authentically -- in a way that supersedes singing in church and becomes how we live our lives and to be a place where kids would want to come to church. Since
1995, the church has grown into 8000 members and attenders each week. With dozens of ministries focusing on specific needs of both the community and the body of believers at Cornerstone, we continue seeking to follow in the footsteps of Christ.
The Production Director is a member of the Creative Arts Ministry team. This person is responsible for all of the technical details in the audio, video, and lighting for the weekend experience. Manages all AVL equipment, including the purchase, maintenance,
organization, and operation of all AVL equipment on campus.
This person must have strong interpersonal skills and should represent Christ and His church well in the community at large. They should follow the biblical model of sacrifice by being willing to put the needs of others ini front of their own. In all of
their actions they should be positive and supporting of the Core Values and the Vision of Cornerstone.
As with any position at Cornerstone, each employee is part of a team, which means we all pull together during crisis times, special events, and when visible projects need done. Duties for this job could change at anytime.
Provides direct oversight to production and technical staff, as assigned by Executive Pastor of Creative Arts.
- Assess future technology needs and works with the Executive Pastor of Creative Arts to implement purchase strategies and timelines.
- Prepare stages for rehearsal and presentation each weekend as well as for events.
- Provide front of house (FOH) engineering each weekend
- Drive initiatives from conception to completion, working with product owners and key staff members while contributing to long-range strategy planning.
- Provide fast and effective solutions to all AVL hardware and software difficulties on campus in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Assist in leading, recruiting, and training all live production volunteer team and staff members.
- Consultancy and technical support to other ministries.
- These duties are subject to change as church needs and strategies evolve.
Role Model in Personal Life:
- Model biblical community in his relationships (Matt 5:23-24, Matt 18:15-17, Eph 4:25-32).
- Model biblical family life before the body (Eph 5:22-6:4).
- Model biblical integrity in all things (1 Tim 6:11-12).
- College degree with specialization in related field or equivalent training program is preferred.
- Three to five years of experience in the following areas:
- Large venue format as lead FOH engineer/technical director
- Engineering and troubleshooting DMX lighting
- Overseeing camera operations in a live, multi-camera environment
Important skills/personal traits
- Detailed knowledge of digital and analog audio systems and networks as well as large-format digital consoles.
- Detailed knowledge of hardware and software broadcast video environments, switchers with multiple camera processing, keyed computer graphics, and presentation software.
- Detailed knowledge of projectors, displays and video transmission.
- Detailed knowledge of intelligent, theatrical, LED, and DMX processing of lighting.
- Align with the vision, values, and doctrinal statement of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and move up and down stairs on a regular basis. This positions is 95% indoors and 5% outdoors.