Cadillac is a vibrant and growing community of 12,000, centered around two lakes with year-round recreation.
Our congregation is looking for an enthusiastic candidate to support our youth and young family ministry.
The ideal candidate:
• will be familiar with and support the teachings of the United Methodist Church.
• possess a degree in Christian Education or Ministry and practical experience is preferred.
• be willing and able to work for and with the congregation to grow our ministry.
We encourage all candidates with a heart for ministry, regardless of experience, to apply.
To apply, please send a letter of interest and resume to:
Coordinator of Youth and Family Ministries
United Methodist Church of Cadillac
Attn: Staff Parish Committee
PO Box 37
Cadillac, MI 49601
The job description is as follows:
• work closely with the Pastor, Christian Education Committee, lay volunteers and other staff.
• provide and develop leadership of and direction for the Youth Ministry by working with volunteers, parents, and youth to coordinate activities.
• recruit, equip and inspire volunteers serving in Youth and Family ministries.
• coordinate regular family and children’s events and develop new programming based on the needs of the congregation.
• communicate the children, youth and family ministry events and happenings to the church family and the community through our website and Facebook page.
• attend Christian Education Committee meeting, Administrative Council meetings and staff meetings.
• coordinate fund-raising activities to pay for activities not covered under the General Budget.
• Be responsible for maintaining financial records for the budgeted and raised funds pertaining to these ministries.