Job Title: Student Pastor
Direct Report: Executive Director of Family Ministry
Position Status: Full Time
Grace is a Christ-centered, non-denominational church. Everyone is welcome. We worship and teach the Living God through Jesus and strive to love people with no strings attached, just like Jesus. Grace church started in 1990 and is now running
a weekly attendance of 2500 over 3 weekend services. We want to inspire people to move toward Jesus and each other. Our desire is to create community where unchurched people love to come.
The Student Pastor position at Grace Church will empower teams of Volunteers to develop impactful ministry of Students and their families in both Middle School and High School. This person will develop systems and structures in alignment
with Grace Church’s ministry vision, DNA, strategies, and philosophy. The Student Pastor will be a team player with the rest of the Grace Church staff. In addition, the Student Pastor will develop ministry that will reach unchurched, move them toward Jesus,
establish them in their faith through small groups, and equip them to serve. In light of this, the Student Pastor will continue to build and grow the ministry. The Student Pastor will be a model of integrity, living out biblical truth and demonstrate the DNA
of Grace Church.
- Great communicator with a dynamic gift of teaching and preaching the Word of God.
- Be self-motivated, not needing micromanagement, yet love to live life with a team.
- Have full-time experience working in a church of over 1,000 in a similar role with a track record of ministry growth.
- Agree/Align with the vision, DNA, and doctrinal statement of Grace Church.
- Demonstrate a track record of Spiritual Maturity and Character consistent with biblical requirements for Pastoral Leadership.
- Have a bachelors degree in a ministry area.
- Demonstrates a calling to Student Ministry.
- Reproduce and advance the Student Ministry culture, best practices, systems and ministry environments at Grace Church.
- Execute the vision of Grace Church in Students through strategic planning, implementation and alignment with ongoing evaluation of environments, and oversight of the ministry budget.
- Empower Volunteers to lead the ministries of Grace Students through creating a culture of leadership, recruitment, development, and training.
- Encourage Student Volunteers through prayer, spiritual direction and the development of a fun, creative and relational team environment.
- Leverage ministry programming to help students move toward Jesus and each other.
- Expand the reach of student ministry through building relationships with local schools and outreach events.
- Participate in annual job performance reviews and evaluations.
Interested parties should email their resume to Jennifer at email@example.com