The Children's Minister is to work alongside of the Associate Pastor of Education to provide ministerial leadership for organizing, directing, and managing a comprehensive program of Christian development and education for children (birth to 5th grade and their
families) within First Baptist Church of O’Fallon (MO).
Candidates should send their resumes to:
First Baptist Church of O’Fallon
c/o Brenda Steck
8750 Veterans Memorial Parkway
O’Fallon, MO 63366
1. Must have the education and experience needed and necessary to properly fulfill the specific job functions and responsibilities of the position of Director of Childhood Ministries
2. Must have the ability to plan, organize, direct, and lead the Children’s ministry of a dynamic and growing church.
3. Must be willing and able to establish performance measurements and be accountable for expected results.
4. Must have demonstrated ability to supervise other individuals.
5. Must have demonstrated ability to develop leaders through coaching and training.
6. Must have the ability to deal effectively and tactfully with Church personnel, members, and the general public.
7. Must be able to relate a positive image of the Church to employees, members, and the general public. Must be a team player.
8. Must be capable of administering Church policies and procedures.