Community Christian Fellowship exists to bring glory to God by making disciples who love God, grow together, serve others, and reach the world. We are seeking a Communications Director to join our staff and invest themselves in our growing church family.
This individual will be responsible for the day-to-day operations, workflow and project prioritization of church communications and will work closely with the staff, elders, and ministry leaders to provide a consistent and professional look and feel to online
and printed material.
- Supports all print and digital communications with creative graphic design elements
- Creates or manages outsourcing of all graphic designs for website, bulletin, signage and any printed or digital copy
- Consults with elders and office staff on look, feel and design of all church online and printed material
- Maintains church social media presence
- Works with webmaster on look, feel and design of church website
- Updates website content daily or as information changes
- Conducts monthly website maintenance
- Maintains electronic files and archives of all designs
- Takes responsibility for church outreach advertising
- Ensures that all printed and electronic information is error-free and represents the church with the highest quality standards
- Solicits feedback from church departments to ensure expectations and needs are met
- Maintains church history documents
- Answers telephone and responds to voicemail messages
- Files hard copy documents as necessary and appropriate
- Schedules and creates meeting agendas
- Takes minutes at meetings and distributes to team members.
- Performs other duties as required
Job Skills Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively work with volunteers, staff and leadership
- Experience or degree in communications, marketing, graphic design or a related field
- 1-3 years of related experience in a church setting
- Willingness to attend/become a member of Community Christian Fellowship is preferred
Please do NOT use the ‘Apply Now’ button below, but instead send your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can learn more about us at http://www.communitycarlisle.org/