The Assembly at Broken Arrow
Worship Director – Rose District Campus
Reports to: Lead Worship/Creative Arts Pastor
Department: Worship/Creative Arts
Status: Part-time or Full-time
Date: Revised May, 2018
Position Summary: The Worship Director at the Rose District Campus serves as the primary leader and communicator of the worship department at The Assembly at Broken Arrow’s second campus launching in January of 2019. While all ministries at The Assembly
function within the framework of the larger church vision, the Worship Director at the Rose District Campus will seek to creatively implement that vision in a relevant and effective manner within the Worship Department.
- Cast vision, provide leadership, and direction for all worship experiences and activities at The Assembly Rose District Campus
- Lead worship team members into the full activity of church life at the Assembly-putting a priority on attendance in Sunday services and church-wide dream team involvement
- Oversee the discipleship and spiritual growth of the worship team members
- Strategize in growing the team and place significant emphasis on adding new team members
- Connect relationally with current team members and provide pastoral care
- Coordinate, train, and lead volunteers in growing in musical and worship leading capabilities
- Lead Growth Track 401 sessions for new members and oversee follow-up/implementation of new team members at the Rose District Campus
- Serve on the Worship/Creative Arts Department staff in weekly department meetings, creatively planning worship experiences, and developing big-picture vision for the department
- Co-lead the worship team for Mpact Student Ministries on Wednesday nights at the main campus
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Full range of experience in Worship Ministry
- Proficient musician/vocalist
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in correspondence
- Leadership gift
- Technologically savvy and an early adapter to new technology that enhances ministry (Proficiency in Abelton Live DAW preferred)
- Well-versed in current worship ministry practices worldwide
- Capable of cultivating a sense of community and building a worship team
- Experience in various roles of worship ministry with documentation to show increasing levels of personal growth and job responsibilities
- Basic theological education
- Licensed minister or willingness to pursue credentials in a timely manner
Character and Code of Conduct:
The Assembly at Broken Arrow exists to “serve neighbors and nations”. The Worship Director at the Rose District Campus is crucial to this mission and as such, must be a person who is striving to be a great person. A great person is someone who has experienced
the saving power of Jesus Christ and has a vibrant relationship with God, who has found and is using their spiritual gifts, who understands their purpose in life, who is reaching their potential, and is making a difference in the lives of others.
The Worship Director at the Rose District Campus should live a life of integrity and character. Every employee of The Assembly at Broken Arrow is expected to maintain a lifestyle as described in Scripture and The Assembly at Broken Arrow Employee Handbook.
Interested applicants should send a resume and links to videos of the applicant leading worship in a corporate context. Resumes and links can be sent to Garrison Simon (firstname.lastname@example.org).