Working collaboratively with a team of ministry leaders, staff and volunteers, the Central Manager is responsible for ensuring that Cornerstone’s implementation of Church Community Builder (CCB) is effectively used to do ministry as a means of achieving
its vision. The Central Manager will establish best practices for DB management, identify and make recommendations on issues, develop and report on key Cornerstone metrics and develop the team of specialists to help carry out the day to day ministry functions.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Cornerstone Central Management
- Oversee overall Cornerstone Central strategy
- a. Define and communicate strategy, redefine as needed
b. Identify strengths and weaknesses and develop plan.
- Equipping – using the ITAFFER model identify and equip a small team of volunteers to support this role and do ministry together.
- Continually cast vision – Cornerstone’s vision and how Central plays a key role in achieving our mission to help people take their next step with Jesus
- a. Staff
b. Equip Central Specialists team
- Work with LT to uncover impasses in the processes or lack of adoption
- Develop and oversee systems to support our processes
Develop best practices for Cornerstone Central
a. Ensure best practices are carried through
b. Working through key stakeholders implement best practices
- Create and oversee new campus Central implementation strategy
- Manage staff and volunteer access by giving and removing administrative privileges.
- Manage and update system-wide settings as needed for account info, API access, campus setup, customizable fields, departments, privacy defaults, web tools, and general settings.
- Assist with creation of new process queue
Be the “Cornerstone Central expert” on Staff
- Become knowledgeable on every aspect (except functions related to Finance) of the Church Community Builder solution.
- Remain up to date on any software changes and relay these changes to the appropriate staff affected by them.
- When questions or issues with the software arise, contact the support team at Church Community Builder for assistance.
- Submit change/improvement requests to Church Community Builder.
- Act as the main contact for Church Community Builder.
Maintain data integrity
- Ensure that the database is as free from duplicate profiles as possible.
- Run reports on a regular basis to update membership types to core member, attendee, and inactive.
- Ensure attendance is being recorded for volunteers, events, classes, or groups that do not use check-in.
- Manage and control name changes in Central.
- Maintain use of naming conventions for forms, groups, and processes.
Live Scan Process and Management
Live Scan Process and Management
- Oversee and manage the Live Scan process for all campuses
a. Ensure best practices to maintain accuracy for the DOJ
- Manage and train the Live Scan team using best practices
- Build and equip a team of volunteer Live Scan operators
Live Scan Equipment.
a. Maintain and manage Live Scan equipment
b. Oversee scheduling of Live Scan equipment usage in Central
c. Trouble shoot any transmission issues with DOJ
Custodian of Records
- Backup Custodian of Records to support primary Custodian of Records as needed.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Familiarity with database software
- Team player
- Extremely detail-oriented and administratively gifted
- A growing Christian and regularly attends a Cornerstone community group and weekend services
- Ability to recognize and maintain confidentiality of information
- Strong interpersonal and training skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude, high integrity, excellent communication skills & works well with others
- Displays Christ-like behavior, treats others with dignity, respect & compassion
- Excellent time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Is grace-oriented, has a shepherd’s heart, a good sense of humor and models humility
- Proficient at Microsoft Word, Excel, Cornerstone Central, Portals and Social Networks
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Lindaf@cornerstoneweb.org.
Visit our website at www.cornerstoneweb.org to learn more about our church.