The Facility Manager at Pathway of Life Church is responsible for maintaining all buildings and grounds for Pathway and be a point of contact for Founders Classical Academy of Dallas as it relates to facilities. The Facility Manager supervises tasks related
to HVAC, electrical, plumbing, security, environmental, safety, custodial, contractor, vendor and event coordination. This position requires a team player attitude, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, attention to detail and project timeline
coordination. The Facility Manager has a clear understanding of acceptable business practices in relationship to our church teachings. The Facility Manager has the ability to collaborate with and support the Senior Pastor, Executive Pastor, Office Staff
- Manages all work related to the maintenance of the buildings including but not limited to HVAC, plumbing, electrical, custodial and security.
- Manages the upkeep of all equipment on the grounds, ensuring necessary testing and maintenance is performed. Also maintains accurate record of all repairs or new installations, including general vehicle maintenance and weekly fueling.
- Develops and manages the facility work order system. Assign task to appropriate facility team member to meet all project timelines.
- Oversees internal and external custodial needs of Pathway of Life. Providing feedback and walk-throughs as needed with the contracted external custodial service.
- Oversees event coordination, working with the Director of Operations & Ministry Support, for set up and tear down needs and scheduling, including meetings, events, worship, weddings, funerals and otherwise as directed. This includes our two annual community
- Keeping the buildings safe by ensuring it meets all building code requirements. That all fire and security alarm systems are up to code and working properly at all times. To view monthly reports of miss-fired alarms, security entrance/exit activity and
maintain and current key log for all staff and ministry leaders with key and alarm access.
- Works with Executive Pastor, Finance Manager and Office Manager to report problems, solutions and cost associated.
- Provides a weekly status update to all Pastoral and Office Staff on completed and pending projects for the Facility Team.
- Promotes a positive team attitude with employees and volunteers.
- Develops and oversees paid and non-paid staff (volunteers) assisting with maintenance tasks such as cleaning, painting, grounds, etc.
- Supervises contractors and vendors as they relate to maintenance projects.
- Develops and maintains a relationship with all contractors and vendors ensuring efficient facility operations.
- Implement procedures for handling, storing, safekeeping and destruction of hazardous materials per MSDS standards.
- Attends staff meetings as requested.
- Serves as primary contact for facility related emergencies, which may require incident capturing and reporting.
- Responsible for external facility errands such as bi-weekly Sam’s Club pick-up, Home Depot and any other as needed.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and a working knowledge of the church as an organization.
- Must work effectively with the Pastoral Staff, Office Staff and Ministry Leaders and volunteers.
- Is pro-active and self-motivated.
- Ability to execute projects systematically and timely.
- Proficient in computer applications using Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher and Adobe applications.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Must be able to safely lift up to 50lbs.
- Fluent in more than one language.
- Some knowledge of City / Building codes, ADA regulations and OSHA.
- Ability to read and interpret sketches, blueprints and specifications as it relates to the building interworking.
- IT (Information Technology) experience and / or knowledge.
Full Time / Salary
Executive Pastor / Pastor Kelly James
Executive Admin / Tonya Gibson
Hours of Job Requirement
Monday – Friday 8 am to 5 pm and as needed, required evenings and weekends