We are seeking a visionary, energetic leader of leaders who is passionate about leading a ministry serving our youth. This ministry leader must have a demonstrated track record leading adults and youth as they grow closer to God.
Pathway Church is composed of real people who love to have fun and share the love and grace of Jesus Christ with as many people as we can, striving for excellence in all we do. Our primary goal is to connect people to people and people to God. The church
is located in Burleson Texas. This is a dynamic, friendly community with a great school system, located 15 miles south of Fort Worth. Burleson is one of the fastest growing cities in North Central Texas.
5-7 Things that will take 80% of your time:
- Oversee midweek student programming (currently Wednesday evenings).
- Direct Student’s Sunday programming.
- Implement and oversee Student’s Serving program.
- Plan and lead student events (retreats, camps, mission trips, etc.)
- Manage servant recruitment and training.
- Connections oversight (Small Group Leader to Youth and Parent to Small Group Leader).
- Oversee and ensure that Youth Safety policies and procedures are followed.
- Casting vision to reach the unchurched, the seeker, and those in the church, by leading and administrating weekly services, gatherings, small groups, events, camps and/or retreats.
- Involvement in multiple area schools with new or existing programs, developing relationships with students and staff (See You at the Pole, Storm, etc.).
- Plan and execute biblically accurate, culturally relevant, and high-energy services for youth.
- Develop and coach leadership teams, servants, small group leaders, in harmony with the church’s discipleship process.
- Collaborate with leadership to build and lead a youth ministry of 150+ kids.
- Administrate and delegate necessary functions for the overall success of a youth ministry.
- Help to build a successful pipeline between children’s ministry, youth ministry, and young adult ministry.
- Coordinate with the pastoral team and staff for youth involvement.
- Work well with parents in the process of building the youth ministry and encouraging godly parenting.
- Assist in the development of an annual budget for youth ministry and manage spending within budget.
- Provide care response to situations that arise for students and their families.
- Adhere to bylaws and employee policies of Pathway Church.
- Spiritually growing disciple of Jesus Christ
- College graduate
- 3 years ministry experience
- Leader of leaders- recruiting/training experience
- Adept at using and leveraging social media
- Team player
- Effective Communicator
- Bilingually literate
- Budget minded
- Able to partner with parents and leaders in growing spiritually
Submit a resume and short video introducing yourself and sharing a bit of who you are (up to 3 min).