- Support the vision for all aspects of children’s ministry from birth through 5th grade.
- Oversee children’s activities and childcare for all worship experiences, church events and summer VBS.
- Identify and develop children’s ministry servants and empower them according to gifts and call.
- Provide excellent communication to parents and congregation regarding Children’s Ministry.
- Oversee systems including expense management, attendance, feedback processes, child-protection policies and special events.
- Participate with Medway staff in visioning and implementing spiritual growth opportunities for all ages.
- Pursue continuing education and networking opportunities to stay informed, to develop ideas and strategies to impact children’s ministry.
- Experience in large church setting and love for developing both children and adults.
- Experience with Orange Curriculum, its strategy and implementation.
- Experience recruiting and training adult servants.
- High energy personality with gifted communication, creativity and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team setting and desire to continue growing as a leader
- College degree or extensive ministry experience/both a plus
Please fill out and submit our online application: