We are seeking an individual who can lead, develop and expand our high school ministry.
The following is a basic list of responsibilities:
• Continue to grow and mature as a godly person of integrity, and be a mentor to those around them.
• Understand that our style of leadership is Senior Pastor lead, and be directly accountable to him.
• Grow our high school ministry in numbers and spiritual maturity. Accomplishing this will require some time to be spent off the church campus building relationships with kids anywhere kids gather (sports events, on campus on breaks, etc), and time spent on
campus leading ministry events such as youth church services, bible studies, social events, etc.
• Attend staff meetings and participate in the implementation of church programs as directed.
• Other duties/responsibilities will be assigned based upon church needs.
• Salary will be commensurate based upon experience.
Prerequisites, Knowledge, and Abilities:
• Minimum experience of 2 years showing gifting and a call for evangelism in leading high school ministry to grow church and non-churched kids in their faith, including effective biblical teaching.
• Experience with ministering to, and building relationships with, parents of high school kids, and with adults throughout the church.
• Experience in developing volunteer leaders to assist in the ministry.
• Thrives in a team environment.
• Experienced with technology, social media, and other computer skills needed.
• Degree from a bible college or seminary is preferred but not required.
If you are interested, please email the following to Red Bryan at: firstname.lastname@example.org