We are looking to hire our next Headmaster after our current leader of 18 years is transitioning out of state. Our prestigious Christian Academy has well over 600 students and a faculty of over 60 full time employees as well as part time staff. A graduate
degree in education, leadership or equivalent is required with preference for Doctorate level. This man or woman must possess the following characteristics:
* Must be Spirit Filled with the evidence of speaking in other tongues
* Strong leader with administrative experience
* Able to handle a work environment that by it's nature will entail conflict resolution
* Must be able to work hand in hand with the vision and direction of the local church and with our Lead Pastor - please see www.trinityfla.com for overview of vision etc.
* Must have experience with budgeting and managing budget. Our current budget is over $3M annually
* A peacemaker, not contentious but also able to make the hard decisions.
* Willing to lock in and commit long term, we pride ourselves in longevity of staff especially in key leadership positions
* Experience needed in a Christian School environment