At North Bullitt Christian Church, our vision is to be disciples and make disciples. Our goal is for the actions of our church to be a reflection of these values: be Biblically rooted; discipleship focused; outreach oriented; culturally sensitive; servant-minded;
and, spiritually transforming.
We are currently searching for a Lead Minister who is passionately growing in the likeness of Jesus and is a visionary man looking to lead us forward as a community of faith. While being a strong equipper and exhorter, his gifting should include dynamic,
practical and relevant preaching and teaching.
The ideal candidate should:
- Feel called to the Lead Minister position
- Have at least 5 years ministry experience
- Have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with Bible background is preferred
- Demonstrate a strong ability to work with the leadership of the church in vision casting, planning, organization and administrative duties.
- Should be approachable, outgoing with a strong commitment to preparation
- Should be relationship focused and have the capability of leading, inspiring, coaching and providing spiritual encouragement to a team of ministry staff and non-paid leaders