Life Church 360 is looking for a Full Time Christian Daycare Director
$37,400.00 - $45,000.00 Yearly Salary based on experience plus full medical and dental is paid on top for this position
The Director will be responsible for all the day to day operations of the daycare as well as teaching and being hands on in the center.
- Give tours and sign up new families
- Train and manage teachers
- Manage payment spreadsheets and follow up with parents and or DSHS for payments
- Manage the daily routine of the daycare
- Schedule, curriculum, food, flow, safety, parental concerns
- Make sure all toys, books, supplies, and information is in excellent condition and professionally displayed and utilized.
- Make sure all procedures and process are at the highest compliance with our state license.
- Do everything with enthusiasm, thoroughness, and excellence
- Work well in a team environment as part of our ministry staff
- Reports to the Lead Pastor
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have written proof of education
- A current child development certificate (CDA)
- Must have 45 college quarter credit hours in Early Childhood Development or 30 college quarter credits and 150 approved clock hours. – 1 college credit = 1.5 college quarter hours.
- Have at least two year’s experience working with children the same age level as our center. (Toddler-school age)
- Not let the provision of child care interfere with management or supervisory responsibilities
- Be on the premises for the majority of the hours that care is provided and designate a person to be in charge that meets the qualifications of a lead teacher when not present.
- Meet the STARS requirement and be in the state training and registry system
Application and contact:
Call the church office and ask for Matt Morgan – Inquiring about the Daycare Director position
Stop by the church office and pick up application, fill out and leave resume