Pastor of Family Ministries
OVERVIEW: The Pastor of Family Ministries will develop, manage and coordinate as needed all aspects of both our Harvest Kids & Harvest Students Ministries. This individual will also direct, support and develop leaders to help disciple
families within Harvest Bible Chapel.
SUPERVISORY RELATIONSHIP: Reports to the Senior Pastor.
POSITION STATUS: Full-time, Salaried
This person must be spiritually mature, teachable, humble to follow and able to lead; must be trustworthy and flexible and able to multi-task in many different areas.
We Are Looking for Someone:
- Willing to develop ministries focused on discipleship that fit into the greater vision of Harvest Bible Chapel.
- Passionate about developing family ministries focused on discipleship including Harvest Kids (Birth - 5th Grade) & Harvest Students (6th - 12th Grade).
- Capable of recruiting, training, organizing and directing volunteer teams to be disciple makers.
- With previous ministry experience of working with families and capable of discipling young families and students in all different seasons of life.
- Married with children of their own.
We Are Located:
- Chattanooga, TN
- 2 hours south of Nashville & 2 hours north of Atlanta, GA
- Has access to many outdoor activities including Rock Climbing, Mountain Biking, Hiking, Boating, Fishing, White Water Rafting, Hang Gliding.
- Voted Outdoor Magazines “Best Town Ever” in 2015.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org