In conjunction with the Media Coordinator, the Worship Coordinator provides technical support for all aspects of ministry. The Worship Coodinator must have expertise with both PC and Mac operating systems as well as audio and projection systems.
An associate degree, or equivalent in a technical field, plus 3 years experience providing technical support in a church or small organization is required.
This position will work with the Media Coordinator and is responsible for the functionalilty of the audio, visual and computer systems and will assist the pastoral and administrative staff in preparing presentation materials, administrative reports and communication
The Worship Coordinator will:
1. Support worship services utilizing Pro Presenter, preparing slides, assisting with audio/visual needs and recording services.
2. Provide support at Bible Studies, other services and meetings.
3. Operate and train volunteers to operate audio/visual equipment used during services.
4. Assist the Media Coordinator in maintaining church website.
5. Help facilitate Worship Services at both campuses.
6. Oversee Constant Contact messages and maintain Facebook Account.
7. Update and install software.
8. Communicate and work with vendors and contractors to set up and service equipment.
The position requires the skills of an experienced audio/visual technician, who is professional and highly flexible in support to various audiences. The candidate must also be able to work independently and supervise volunteers.