Austin Christian Fellowship (ACF) is a multi-site church with six communities throughout the Greater Austin area. We are an others-centered church that embraces the privilege and responsibility of taking the Gospel to our community and to the nations. We
partner with other churches and non-profit organizations – worshiping, praying, and working together so that others come to faith in Jesus Christ. Our Four Points campus is the first and largest ACF community, and we are currently filling the newly created
position of Adult Discipleship Pastor for our campus.
Our ideal candidate has:
- character that is above reproach and an ability to inspire this in others;
- a proven ability to lead, equip, and shepherd ministry volunteers;
- a track record of equipping others to do ministry;
- a demonstrated ability to thrive on a ministry leadership team;
- a personal and professional commitment to prayer, worship, community involvement, and missions;
- a track record of living, serving, and leading in community.
- a strong commitment and deep experience in discipleship through small groups;
- a minimum of 5 years executive leadership experience in the marketplace or ministry
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.