Faith Harvest Church
Wake Forest, NC
Job Type: Full Time
Doctrinal Beliefs: As a growing, Non-denominational, Spirit Filled Church in Wake Forest, NC, we want to reach our community with the love of Jesus. It is important that potential candidates align doctrinally. We are part of The Fellowship
Network...click here for doctrinal beliefs https://thefellowshipnetwork.net/about/doctrines/
About the Position:
The Student Pastor serves as the primary leader and communicator of Kids and student ministries (Faith Town Kids Ministry and The Common Ground Student Ministry) at Faith Harvest. While all ministries at Faith Harvest function within the framework of the
larger church vision to “Love, Lead and Grow”, the Student Pastor will seek to creatively implement that vision in a relevant and effective manner to kids and students.
The student ministry is currently made up of about 100 kids and students. The current programming structure includes…
- Weekly Wednesday night kids and student experience (worship, teaching, and connection)
- “First Friday” experience for students.
- Summer camps, Winter retreat and a United event with other local churches.
The Student Pastor reports directly to the Executive Pastor. The Student Pastor will lead and be assisted by The Common Grounds director, Faith Town Director and a team of motivated volunteers.
This position will ultimately be responsible for casting vision for the future of the Kids and Student Ministries with a focus on raising up student leaders to become fervent disciples of Christ.
What We Are Searching For/Qualifications:
- A visionary leader and an equipper of volunteers.
- Highly relational with kids, students and their families.
- Has a basic understanding and skill incomputing technology, such as networking, hardware, software, and the Internet.
- A passion for local outreach and reaching the community.
The successful candidate will have been a leader in ministry with a proven record of growth and leadership development in previous roles. They will be a highly gifted communicator and possess an energetic disposition.
Interested candidates should send a detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org