Neffsville Mennonite Church is a 400-member community in Lancaster, Pennsylvania that seeks to grow in relationship with Christ together. Our vision statement is:
Inviting, engaging, and equipping all generations to be more like Jesus.
We are a multigenerational congregation that values a variety of worship styles and lots of congregational involvement in our Sunday services. We are seeking a Director of Worship to help plan services and lead us in worship. The current position is assumed
to be 20 hours, however the position could be divided into two sets of responsibilities, such as Contemporary Worship Leading and Choir Directing. A full-time position could be negotiable.
The Director of Worship is currently a 20 hour a week position. The responsibilities will be:
- Coordinate and plan worship services with oversight from the lead pastor
- Currently one weekly service and holidays – Christmas Eve and Maundy Thursday.
- Oversight of contemporary worship teams and hymn leaders
- Coordination of special music offerings
- Support and coordinate with the organist
- Adult Choir Direction
- The adult choir sings September through April
- Direct a children’s choir over the same time period. Choosing songs and leading practice.
Send cover letter and resume’ to:
Hunter Hess, Lead Pastor
Neffsville Mennonite Church
2371 Lititz Pike, Lancaster, PA 17601