Trinity Church is currently seeking a full-time, “Worship Arts and Student Ministry Director.” This position is multifaceted and will require the candidate to have experience in both worship leading and student ministry. This is a full time position and
is being created in order to fulfill the vision of the church to move from a traditional style worship experience to a more relevant and contemporary one. The candidate should be creative and a self starter, ready to build and coach multiple teams (with the
help of appointed volunteer leadership). Working closely with the Lead Pastor, this Ministry Director will oversee and lead the teams that facilitate the weekend worship service as well as develop musicians, host practices, and have a heart for the spiritual
formation of the church. The candidate will also oversee our 6-12th grade student ministry including weekly student gatherings, mentoring students, and developing a discipling program that creates clear pathways for profession of faith.
The right candidate will possess the following qualities:
- A fully committed follower of Jesus Christ who is continuously being transformed by the saving grace of God.
- A growing leader who nurtures his or her gifting through education, coaching, practice, and training.
- A creative entrepreneur who can create and launch successful ministries.
- A humble team player that is focused on advancing God’s Kingdom, not their own platform.
- Agrees with and supports the Vision, Mission, and Beliefs of Trinity Church as listed at www.trcwaupun.com
- A skilled musician and vocalist who can lead weekly worship gatherings on guitar or piano, and possesses the ability to guide the congregation into a deeper life of worship by being aware of the cultural, stylistic, and singing abilities regarding song
- A skilled mentor able and eager to recruit, develop, and empower new musicians.
- A gifted administrator able to create schedules, build teams, and successfully plan worship events.
- A team player who can collaborate in crafting worship services, outreach events, and other worship opportunities for the community.
- A proficient technician knowledgable in Pro Presenter, PowerPoint, Keynote, soundboards, lighting, media presentation and social media, and/or is able to quickly learn these areas.
- A responsible steward able to care for worship equipment and stage design.
Student Ministry Leader:
- A forward thinker who develops new ways to reach students without altering the gospel message.
- A community builder who creates safe environments for students to develop healthy relationships and accountability.
- A missional minded leader who reaches outside the church facility and engages students where they are at — locationally, emotionally, and spiritually.
- A talented communicator able to teach God’s Word in an age relevant way to students in 6-12th grade.
- An organizer who can plan events and outreach opportunities to help students engage their community both local and abroad.
- A team builder who is able to recruit leaders and empower them to own their areas of responsibility.
- An empowering leader able to help students connect with the larger church community.
If you feel that you possess these qualities and share the vision to build a community of authentic Christ followers, please submit your resume to: email@example.com