Kingsway is searching for an experienced & creative storyteller to join our team! Applicants who are interested must go to www.kingswaychurch.org/employment and follow the instructions there in order to be considered. All applicants must submit an Online
Application, Resume & Demo Reel to be considered. We're excited to see who God will bring to Kingsway next! Job Description below.
FLSA: Exempt | Full-Time
Position Scope: Central Services
Job Band: Green Band
Mission and Purpose: The Video Producer should be an experienced creative storyteller that uses vision, aesthetics, composition, and editing to passionately tell God's stories in an innovative
and compelling way. This person will develop, shoot, and edit video; working collaboratively alongside pastors, the Communications Manager, ministry leaders at all campuses, as well as other videographers and creatives. The ideal candidate will not just capture
moments or create “stuff”, but will be a fountain of development ideas, helping leaders to actualize their vision. Above all else, they must help to maintain, promote and convey the mission, vision, and strategies of Kingsway Christian Church.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Model Christ, align with His Word and character while working as a servant-leader; have a vision to use their position to glorify God by making disciples of all nations
· Help to champion Kingsway’s vision by influencing how it’s messaged and communicated across different mediums.
· Serve as Kingsway’s brand advocate by identifying appropriate branding and ensuring consistent communications.
· Support Communications Manager in strategizing ways to connect the community to Kingsway and provide clear direction to help people take their next steps toward Christ once they are here.
· Responsible for Video Creation & Editing Process: Conceptualizes, designs, shoots, edits and produces video and creative elements | Maintains proficiency with current available video and animation software | Can successfully set up video interviews
with proper lighting, filming and interviewing techniques
· Be an artistic storyteller who can approach stories in creative way. Inspire the viewer, helping to create a deeper connection with Christ. Partner with ministries to gather ideas & concepts to be able to create these stories.
· Lead, shepherd and develop teams of volunteers to assist in the video process who produce multiplication and reproductive results
· Assist the creative team in developing ideas and concepts for sermon series
· Maintain all digital signage systems and content for the Kingsway Campus
· Maintain and update all video equipment and editing stations | Archive and organize all video content | Promotional spot creation and editing | Short-form editing for web and social-media outlets
Qualifications & Requirements:
- At least 5 years video leading experience required; degree in related field preferred
- Schedule: Monday-Friday (Appx 40 hours), potential Sunday responsibilities
- Important Qualities, Characteristics, Skills & Esperience: Personal relationship with Christ | Works well as part of a team and individually | Strong interpersonal skills, collaborative workstyle and customer
service attitude | Able to demonstrate strong understanding of branding and ensuring that content reflects brand voice and communication goals | Ability to function well under deadline pressure and meet project deadlines | Proven technical knowledge in
video equipment and editing software | Outstanding storyteller
- Confidentiality – This position regularly handles confidential information such as Church Attendee information, family meetings, volunteer background information and medical information. It is expected to keep this confidential at all times.
- Must be a member of Kingsway Christian Church and be a positively engaged participant