We are looking to hire a Marketing Director who will be in charge of leading our church’s marketing efforts. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for providing guidance to our marketing department by evaluating and developing marketing strategies,
planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved, and building awareness and positioning for our brand. Finally, you will be in charge of supervising the areas of video production, graphic design, social media
- Oversee, train, develop, and recruit marketing team members.
- Plan a marketing budget and invest resources wisely.
- Create systems and processes for effectively managing multiple projects from concept to completion.
- Measure and report on marketing campaign effectiveness.
- Collaborate with Department leaders and provide insights to help develop the vision and creative direction of media products, marketing campaigns, communication needs and map out timelines, execution plans and budgets.
- Keep informed of developments in the fields of marketing, communications, public relations, advertising, sales, graphic art, web development, editorial, video production, printing, and social media.
- Passion for marketing and related topics.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or communications, or 5 years’ experience.
- Experience in marketing and running a team.
- Proven marketing campaign experience.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to bring creative ideas out of a team.
- Proven ability to manage budgets.
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with graphic design, video production and web development.
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
- Able to make quality judgment calls and recognize when a task should be delegated to others.
- Experiences at gaining the support of others through influence and inspiration.
- Competency in Microsoft & Adobe applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, Photoshop, Premier, In Design, Illustrator, and After Effects.