Oversee all video, sound and lighting for all auditoriums of Oak Creek Assembly of God.
This job requires a flexible schedule, people skills, a detail-oriented mind, and knowledge of video, sound and lighting equipment and systems.
- Oversee video, sound and lighting equipment in all areas
- Maintain, install, order, inventory and organize equipment
- Supervise the operation of video, sound and lighting systems during events and services
- Help plan and execute special events and musicals in the areas of video and lighting
- Help develop goals to improve video and lighting systems
- Assist in developing and growing a production team; train volunteers who are proficient in operating different areas of video, sound and lighting; assist in scheduling volunteers
- Assist in setting up the graphics computers for events and services (song lyrics, message notes, videos, slides)
- Help with the design and implementation of the new video system in the main auditorium
- Assist in designing and implementing new stage designs
- Help plan events for tech volunteers to foster a team community
Our mission at Oak Creek Assembly of God is to help individuals discover and become who God has created them to be. We’re a growing, regional, diverse church in the Milwaukee area with a focus on local outreach and global missions. Our staff equips our volunteers
to do the work of the ministry.