PLEASE APPLY HERE -----> https://vsearch.ws/2wVbpLs
About the Organization:
Our mission is to help people become rooted in Jesus and released to His mission.
Elmbrook is a multi-campus, non-denominational church located in Southeast Wisconsin. Whether someone is a long-time follower of Jesus or the first-time in a long time that they’ve set foot in a church, people find a home at Elmbrook. We are committed to
helping each person who walks through our doors discover all that God designed them to be.
To learn more about Elmbrook Church, click on the following links:
- History of the church and planting/multi-site history: http://www.elmbrook.org/about/history/
- Lake County Campus: http://www.elmbrook.org/locations/lake-country/
- Statement of Faith: http://www.elmbrook.org/about/beliefs/statement-of-faith/
About the Position:
The campus pastor position at Elmbrook Church is a role with significance and influence over a multi-site campus. This role requires a person who has a proven record of having a passion for those who are not in church. They will lead the campus staff team
in creating and executing life-changing weekend experiences, drawing people who are spiritually adrift through the doors of the church, rooting them in Jesus so that they can be released to serve both within the church, and in their other significant areas
The campus pastor of an Elmbrook campus is one who embodies the DNA of Elmbrook Church and can pass it onto the staff team, leaders and ultimately to the congregation. A campus pastor fully commits to the vision and mission of Elmbrook church, coming under
the authority of the senior leadership with a direct report to the Executive Pastor of Mission and Multi-site.
One goal is to grow the congregation to the place where they will be able to launch another multisite location in three to four years.
What We Are Searching For / Qualifications:
The following describes many of the characteristics of the ideal candidate for the Campus Pastor:
A bachelor’s degree is required for this role. A master’s degree or further theological training or education is preferred and
Five or more years of ministry experience is expected for this role. The ideal candidate for the Campus Pastor position could have some experience in both the business and the church world.
- Demonstrate a stable, mature, vibrant and growing relationship with Jesus Christ, evidenced by ongoing personal life transformation.
- Endorse and support the Elmbrook statement of faith, vision, mission and core values.
- Provide strategic leadership – implementing the vision and mission of the church through the congregation.
- Have a proven track record of multiplying a congregation, pouring into leaders and releasing people to their areas of service.
- Display exposure to conferences, cohorts, and networks that strengthen an understanding of the contemporary global church.
- Demonstrate strong leadership, relational planning, teaching and coaching skills.
- Display an ability to influence the culture of the church so it is known as a place where people find a home and acceptance, but also where they are inspired to reach out to their networks effectively.
- Influence the composition, equipping and engagement of a staff team so that they are making the necessary steps along the leadership and transformational pipeline of Elmbrook Church.
- Model servant leadership by attitude and practice, generous with time and serving with positive, infectious, optimistic attitude.
- Demonstrate a desire to build a positive relational energy on the campus among both pastoral staff and volunteers.
- Have proven strong, long-term teaching and communication skills.
- Display clear evidence of multiplication of leaders and disciples around him.
- Display bold leadership in forging new paths aimed at on-ramping people to church.
- Lead, participate, and provide a consistent leadership presence in staff meetings, team meetings and leadership meetings.
- Display an ability to stop non-aligned programs and events so that the resources of the campus are optimized.
- Be a team player, exhibiting a strong team spirit. While he or she will have leadership over the Lake Country campus, they need to be able and willing to serve under the leadership of Elmbrook Church and align themselves and the campus to the vision of
- Live out the cultural staff values, and be committed to the implementation of the Elmbrook Church Vision Frame for the Lake Country campus.
- Be a person of strong character. The Campus pastor will understand his or her life is their most important message to the community. They will not pretend to be perfect but live a life of vulnerability, willingly admitting and seeking help where they need
- Take their own connection to God, and connection to their family with the utmost importance.
About the Location:
Lake Country Region
The Lake Country region of Wisconsin (west of Milwaukee) is one of Wisconsin’s best kept secrets. Those who live there relish the summer because, as its name suggests, it’s lake country. Abundant waterfront property, lakeside restaurants, boating activities,
and endless summer days characterize this southeastern corner of the midwestern state. The Lake Country region is an affluent yet friendly community west of the big city. But although it offers some of the best outdoor recreational opportunities in the state,
that’s not the only thing it’s known for. It’s also a region highly close knit, with a strong emphasis on family values and education. The schools in the Lake Country region are some of the best in the Milwaukee area, even the entire state.
Moving to the area brings charming houses on tree lined streets and idyllic views from the backyard into focus. With a median household income of more than $100k a year, Lake Country is an affluent and sophisticated neighborhood, but one that is also incredibly
warm and welcoming as visitors discover what those who live there love so much about it.
On the weekend or downtime, catch a Badgers game or root on the Packers, Brewers, or Bucks. Midwestern sports culture is at its best in the Milwaukee area. As for Lake Country, despite being so close to the bigger city of Milwaukee, the area has preserved
the charm of small town living where residents take pride in their community and strive to keep it a great place to live.
PLEASE APPLY HERE -----> https://vsearch.ws/2wVbpLs