The Worship Leader will be responsible for leading congregational worship for the Saturday Evening Recovery Service at The Bible Chapel - Washington Campus.
- Planning, organizing, and spiritually leading the congregational worship experiences for the Saturday Evening Recovery Service at the Washington Campus
- Recruiting, developing, and leading volunteers to consistently execute inspiring congregational worship experiences with musical excellence and variety
- Building trusting, positive, and discipling relationships with volunteers involved in the music, worship, and tech arts ministries
- Assisting, as appropriate, in congregational care
- Providing input to the Director of Recovery on overall strategic planning and direction of the Recovery worship service
- Modeling an example of personal integrity, discipleship, and evangelism for all who attend the TBC Washington Recovery Service
Leadership, Music, Teaching, Faith
The Worship Leader must be proficient to lead instrumentally and vocally congregational worship services. He/she must have proven, successful experience in leading a team of worship musicians. Experience with audio and video technology, and the ability
to operate, troubleshoot, and train volunteers to use standard industry equipment preferred.
Hours: approximately hours a week
The Washington Recovery Worship Leader will report to the Pastor of Music and Arts, in collaboration with the Director of Washington Recovery Ministry, and in coordination with the Pastor of Care Giving and Groups.