Name and Location of Organization:
Cañon City, CO
Website for organization:
Title of Position:
Youth and Family Connections Pastor
Catalyst Church is a two-year old church plant that launched on February 7th, 2016. We are a portable church that meets in a school gym, which presents some unique dynamics to our ministry. Our vision is be a church where even people who don’t like church love
to attend. We want to reach people who are far from God, by doing anything shot of sin to reach people with the gospel. We have experienced tremendous growth over the course of the last 6 months, and are at a point where we must add a second full-time staff
member in order to continue this current growth pattern. We have recently blown past the 200 mark for Sunday attendance and are now averaging just under 300 people every Sunday. This position is perfect for an individual with a track record of growing a ministry,
because while we have plenty of students, we do not currently have an active student ministry. This position will be desirable for an individual with the skillset to build a student ministry from the ground up. If you feel like this position may be a good
fit for you, continue reading!
The Youth and Family Connections Pastor’s overall role will be to connect the whole family into the life of the church. The breakdown of responsibilities are as follows:
- Direct hands on leadership of Catalyst Church student ministries.
- Oversight leadership to the point leaders of Catalyst Kids (children’s ministry).
- Oversight leadership to the point leaders of Ignite Groups (community groups).
- A more detailed breakdown of requirements available during the search process.
The Youth and Family Connections Pastor’s should meet most of, if not all of the following requirements:
- The ability and willingness to learn and engage in the culture of the church and the Rocky Mountain region.
- Be an outgoing, fun, extroverted personality who genuinely loves people; Heart of excellence for ministry; self-motivated, initiative taker; teachable/moldable/humble.
- Likes sushi and disc golf J
- Flexible (as a portable church, this one is important).
- Proficient people skills; Excited and on board with what we are all about (browse thoroughly over our website).
- Some level of post-High School education is preferable, but not required.
- Experience in student, children, and small group ministries preferable, but not required.
How To Apply:
To apply, send the following items to email@example.com
- Resume with cover letter.
- A current picture of you and your family (if married).