Lake Norman Baptist is a great place to serve in ministry. Our motto is "Christ First...Life Change". Consider being a part of what God is doing at LNBC.
Here's more information about this position.
Job Title: Worship & Production Assistant
Principal Function: To lead worship for the Student Ministry on Sunday nights (and in other venues and other times as needed) and assist the student pastor in the youth ministry, as well as assist the worship production director in audio, video, media, and
lighting for all areas of ministry at LNBC.
Type: Part-Time, non-exempt salary, 28 hours/week (potentially full-time for the right candidate immediate or in the future)
Reports to: Contemporary Worship Pastor
Please e-mail a cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org Also, it is required that you include links to examples of you leading worship & provide examples of media, graphics, photography, or video work you’ve done.
• Qualified candidates would have experience leading worship for small and large groups. Experience leading worship in youth groups is required.
• Experience is required in production…especially sound (digital & analog), editing (photo &/or video), lighting, and live video production (switching and camera operation). Some areas can be trained if less experienced.
• Experience with computers, networks, software, servers, and technology would be a bonus, and would be expected to an extent, but not necessarily required.
• Hours are part-time to start (25-29 hours). However, there may be potential for increased hours or full-time in the future for the right candidate.
• Hours required: Sundays will require most of the day (morning 4 hrs and evening 3-4 hrs), Wednesday evenings (3-4 hrs), and Thursday evenings (2-4 hrs) are expected and regular. Other hours will be determined based on employee availability and church needs.
General Responsibilities (but not limited to):
• Lead worship for student worship night (Sunday nights), on guiat preferably.
• Plan songs, prepare music, and direct the band and worship team for youth group under the guidance and direction of the Student Pastor.
• Recruit musicians and singers for the youth band & Sunday morning contemporary service.
• Help musicians and singers develop musically and spiritually.
• Direct youth-led worship for Sunday 9:45 service occasionally (approx. 1x monthly).
• Lead a small group of students on Wednesday nights.
• Coordinate/schedule production team for all youth services and events.
• Manage communication with student and adult volunteers in student band and production team.
• Oversee and implement student ministry communications on social media platforms.
• Handle extra administrative tasks as needed by Student Pastor.
• Assisting with all production needs at Sunday morning services. (8:30 & 9:45 services)
• Train and develop volunteers for youth and Sunday morning services.
• Attend and assist with production at all Thursday night rehearsals.
• Assisting in production needs at special events (weddings, funerals, services, conferences, etc.).
• Participate in staff meetings, projects and other work as assigned by leadership.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with LNBC staff and congregants.
• Must have a clear testimony of a saving relationship with Jesus Christ
• Love Jesus and live a life of Godly Character
• Passionate about serving and Student ministry
• Preferably a bachelors degree in biblical studies, worship ministry, or pastoral leadership. (Or equivalent amount of ministry experience).
• Must become a member of LNBC
• Must sign the LNBC Staff Covenant