Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Continue to grow and mature as a godly person of integrity. Pursue being a Christ follower so that he/she can model and mentor what that is to those around him/her.
2. Provide leadership, vision, and passion for Foothills Church in the area of worship ministries that is in line with the overall vision, purpose and mission of Foothills. This includes leading a team of volunteers to become better followers of Jesus and
3. Coordinate with the Lead Pastor to create and lead weekend worship services. This includes leading the Sunday Worship services and overseeing the worship and tech teams.
4. Proficiency to lead worship both vocally and with a guitar and/or keyboard.
5. Develop and administer an annual budget for the worship ministry in accordance with the financial policies of the church.
6. Attend and participate in leadership and ministry staff development meetings, retreats, conferences, etc. (when available)
7. Assist in planning, implementing and leading worship for special events outside of Sunday worship services.
8. Perform other duties as assigned by the Lead Pastor and/or your direct report.
Please send resume and links to you leading worship to email@example.com