Primary Purpose: The Technology and Production Coordinator will work with the Pastor of Creative Arts, paid staff, and volunteers
to infuse the internal and external communications of the church into a high-functioning creative organization.
The Technology and Production Coordinator provides musical and technical support to the Worship and Production ministries at Abundant Life Church in connection with our weekly worship Gatherings, as well as all other areas of the church served by the creative
arts ministries. This includes, but is not limited to running musical rehearsals, audio engineering, stage management, video production, and social media engagement on Sunday. Position may also perform other duties as assigned within the Creative Arts ministries
General Duties and Expectations:
1. A strong decision maker: organized and efficient, yet flexible; can plan and adapt equally.
2. To exhibit a growing passion to serve.
3. Supports the mission and values of ALC.
4. Tithes on a regular basis.
5. Must have Grit.
6. Has influence and ability to move large groups in the same direction; can manage teams of people in a fair and professional way; the ability to build.
7. Creative Arts Ministry:
- Be responsible to ensure all media preparation needs for Sunday services are accomplished.
- Work with media volunteer team on Sunday.
- Additional duties/expectations as assigned regarding leadership with CA Pastor
8. Value our team. Adhere to ALC’s personnel policy, including:
- Have a cooperative, healthy and motivating relationship with supervisors and co- workers.
- Regular attendance at worship services and availability to the congregation before and after services as needed.
- Embrace and adapt to growth, change, innovation and creativity.
- Use appropriate judgment in the areas of discretion, sensitivity, and confidentiality.
- Maintains flexible working hours as determined by the needs of the ministry.
- Stay current with trends and growth using available resources.
- Full support of spouse, (if married), to their ministry.
- Supports Vision Board, Lead Pastor, and Executive Staff.
9. Consistently working to advance the mission of ALC.
10. Work with paid and unpaid staff (volunteers) necessary to accomplish the mission of ALC.
11. Pursue a vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ through the regular practice of spiritual disciplines, including prayer, Bible study, and worship.
12. Be reliable, take initiative and to be self-motivated.
13. Any duties deemed necessary by supervisor.
Education, Skills, Abilities, and Spiritual Gifts:
BA or BS degree in ministry or related field; or a minimum of one to two years of experience in ministry focus areas needed for this position.
Knowledge and high-level competency, with the ability to equip others, in the following production technologies:
- Live Sound-Digital Audio Consoles
- Live Video
- Stage Design
- Technical System Maintenance
- Media Presentation and Projection
- Social Media
Experience in the process of designing, installing, and troubleshooting technical systems.