We are one church in multiple locations with a vision that every man, woman and child in Greater Austin would have multiple opportunities to see, hear and respond to the good news of the gospel.
By God’s grace we have also planted 25 churches and have seen thousands of lives changed as we live on mission in the beautiful community of northwest Austin.
We believe that the vision to reach Greater Austin for Christ will become a reality as we:?
• Make disciples who make disciples?
• Plant churches and launch multi-site campuses
• Partner with like-minded ministries ?
About this Position:
We are looking for an experienced and engaging Student Ministry Pastor to lead our High School Ministry at our largest, sending Campus. This person will be an owner in the vision of reaching every man, woman and child in Greater Austin with the life-changing
reality of Jesus Christ. They will champion the goal of Student Ministry to walk alongside teenagers and their parents – equipping them to establish, strengthen, and rely on a personal, lifelong relationship with Jesus Christ.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years full-time staff experience in Student Ministry with proven abilities to disciple, equip and partner with leaders, parents, students and adults. They should have strong communication and leadership gifts, with
the ability to collaborate and work well alongside a strong Student Ministry Staff Team in the context of a large, multi-site church. We place a high value on gospel saturation (personal evangelism), discipleship, and leadership development; this person will
commit to lifelong patterns that reflect those values as they develop leaders and multiply disciples.
We are praying for God to lead us to the right person who would thrive in this role. This is a full-time position with great benefits.
In addition to owning the leadership of the Lakeline Campus High School Ministry, this person will move us forward in advancing our over-arching Church Goals:
- Developing Fully Formed Followers of Christ (disciples) – someone who is identified as a worshiper, witness, servant and disciple maker. The Great Commission of Jesus is to make Disciples; this priority must dominate our agenda and activities.
- Leadership Development – everything rises and falls on leadership. We are committed to identify, develop, deploy and coach new and existing leaders.
- Gospel Saturation – we desire every follower of Jesus to have an intentional approach to ensure that those they live, work and play in proximity to have repeated opportunities to see and know Jesus.
Are these the types of things that give you life? Do you understand and thrive in a large, complex staff environment where you can lead with vision, solve problems and move ministry forward? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Please review the complete job description on our web site.
Do not apply through the churchstaffing website or link.
For the complete job description, please visit the employment page of our church website (under “ABOUT”) at www.hcbc.com. After reviewing the job description, qualified candidates should submit their resume
to our Staffing Director. The staffing email link is available directly from our website as well. Thank you!