Palmcroft Church is hiring a Family Life Pastor. The Family Life Pastor will be an important part of the team and strategy of Palmcroft Church. The Family Life Pastor will provide oversight and guidance to all kids and student ministries at Palmcroft Church.
In addition, the Family Life Pastor will oversee the creation and execution of ministry goals around building up families within Palmcroft Church. The Family Life Pastor will be responsible for the creation of pathways that will, in cooperation with the Holy
Spirit, foster the growth, development, and strengthening of the faith of families as well as preparing parents and kids to face the challenges of the world in which we live.
The Family Life Pastor will work with the Executive Team to achieve the goals of Palmcroft Church, both as they relate to his specific area of ministry and other areas as his abilities allow. The Family Life Pastor will report directly to the Senior Pastor
as part of the Executive Team.
Qualifications - The person we are looking for is:
- Called as a Pastor to church ministries and the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- A dedicated follower of Jesus Christ.
- Devoted to continued personal development
- Actively demonstrating his faith.
- Passionate about creating and implementing a vision for families in the church, volunteers,
- and people in the community.
- Able to build a team that leads by inspiring others to serve.
- Driven to reach families who do not know Christ by being relevant and providing
- a great space for them to connect with other kids, students, leaders, and parents.
- An advocate for connecting with parents and equipping them to be the
- leader of their child’s spiritual development in cooperation with the Holy Spirit.
- A strong communicator who listens well.
- A proven project manager with a strong attention to detail and exceptional administrative skills.
- A team player and team builder who focuses on the good of the entire organization.
Responsibilities - If hired, you will be expected to:
- Grow attendance by creating and implementing a strategy that draws families to the church through the new opportunities and existing programs such as Palmcroft kids and student ministries.
- Lead and develop teams of paid employees and volunteers, ensuring that they are operating in their strengths and being most effective in their roles.
- Keep clean the pastors motorcycle (Robb slid this one in there).
- Develop and lead Adult Education in the areas of Sunday School and Home Groups.
- Minister to the families and aid in connecting what happens on the weekend with what happens in the home.
- Be a model for those who attend Palmcroft Church by being an example of personal integrity, discipleship, and evangelism.
Other responsibilities as directed by the needs of the Church and the leading of the Senior Pastor. If this sounds like you please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of employees.