I. Purpose of the Job:
The Production Director leads the live production ministry for all weekend worship experiences and special events, across all campuses. This individual will manage, develop and inspire Rockstar volunteer team, create excellent and a distraction-free worship
II. Experience and Knowledge Required:
- College degree preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of two years of supervisory experience.
- Minimum of two years of project management experience.
- Minimum of one year of experience in video production or broadcast environment.
- Working knowledge of live production: audio, lighting, multimedia, music, and staging.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with good decision-making skills.
- Intermediate MAC and PC proficiency.
- Ability to lead projects from concept to completion.
- Ability to lead and problem solve with limited supervision yet effectively communicate with staff, volunteers, and other campuses/churches.
- Willingness to work in and understand the intricacies of a ministry-conscious environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and interpersonal.
- Personal characteristics of professionalism, credibility, commitment to high standards, innovation, judgment and accountability.
III. Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Serve as production on-site manager for Living Waters Church worship experiences; coordinate with pastor and any other tech/worship staffers or rock star volunteers as needed to prepare for event.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with creative planning team i.e. planning AVL possibilities and ideas for weekend worship experiences and special events.
- Conceptualize ideas for staff related to stage design and AVL, assign projects to team and verify deadlines are being met within budget.
- Maintains quality control with AVL equipment for all local and online campuses.
- Makes all equipment purchases and oversees AVL installs for future campuses and build outs.
- Manages, recruits and inspires rock star volunteers to grow in their areas of ministry at Living Waters Church.
- Provides occasional assistance in working with pastors as it pertains to AVL troubleshooting/repairs to set them up for weekend worship experience success.
IV. Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Team player devoted to the LWC vision and willing to serve in any capacity needed or directed.
- Communicate with LW Leadership.
- Manage projects, organize tasks and prioritize workload.
- Keep up to date on technical skills.
- Research and maintain creative ideas and current techniques.
- Love for God.
- Love for People.
- Work ethic that is excellent, protective and frugal with time and money.
- Christ-like, servant attitude, enjoyable to be with.
- Devoted to the call of God and the vision of Living Waters Church.
- Operates with a spirit of excellence.