1. (Immediate & Ongoing) Build relationships and credibility with current volunteers on our weekend experience teams. Connect with and shepherd volunteers outside of serving/rehearsal times by having weekly/monthly connection points. This includes
(but is not limited to) face to face conversations, coffee, phone calls, texts, etc. that communicate value and encourage discipleship.
2. (Immediate & Ongoing) While learning the ways we currently prepare for the weekend - work alongside the Lead Worship Pastor, Music Director, and Vocal Director to identitfy ways we can improve upon the tools we give volunteers to prepare. This
would include things such as effective rehearsal tracks, mp3s on planning center, vocal parts, charts for musicians, lyrics for vocalists, and information given to production teams.
3. (Immediate & Ongoing) Look for ways to sharpen our rehearsal process. Examples of this would be time management during rehearsal, being attentitive to weaknesses in band/vocal teams and providing help when needed, and clear communication between
Music Director, Lead Worship Pastor, and Vocal Director, and Production Teams. The outcome of this should be rehearsals that empower teams to lead with confidence and strength each weekend.
4. (Immediate & Ongoing) Work with the Lead Worship Pastor and Weekend Experience team to help create meaningful and engaging worship services that have appropriate flow, transitions, and creative elements that connect with people and help break down
the walls of seekers while at the same time edifying the hearts of believers. A result of this will be reflected in more corporate engagement throughout the service in singing, prayer, etc.
5. (Immediate & Ongoing) Work with the Lead Worship Pastor in creating a culture where our team grows in the understanding that worship is an outpouring of our love and gratitude for who God is and how He is working in our lives. The Lead Worship Pastor
should exemplify this kind of life. Under his/her leadership, we should see evidence of spiritual growth in our volunteers, not just on stage, but off stage as well. From the spiritual converstations that volunteers are having, to the way they live life in
their community, we want to see a deep love for Jesus evident in every team member.
6. (First 6 months) The LM Worship Pastor will join other members of the Weekend Experience team in contributing to a song writing team that meets regularly. This team will meet at least 2x a month and will be expected to produce a new song at least
once a quarter.
7. (First 3 months) Be a creative force behind our Nights of Worship. Work with LWP and our creative team to develop fresh, innovative experiences that are designed for believers to draw even closer to Jesus and express their love for Him through worship.
8. (First 6 months) Assist LWP and Weekend Experience Team in creating TEAM NIGHTS where we take time to gather, worship, and sharpen our skills through workshops. Until we develop a steady rhythm for these kinds of nights, the current expectation
will be three TEAM NIGHTS a year.
9. (First 6 months & ongoing) Build Teams. Recruit & Develop upcoming musicians and worship leaders – both musically & spiritually. Create opportunities for upcoming leaders to develop their gifts through experience in places such as staff chapels,
small group environments, smaller gatherings, and leadership from the platform.
10. (First 6 months & ongoing) Work with Music Director in stewarding campus worship resources by staying within budget parameters.
Must send samples of you leading Worship along with your resume and letter of intent.