The Impact Office Administrator serves as a member of the support staff at Impact Fellowship Church, under the supervision of the Director of Ministry and Operations and the leadership of the Lead Pastor.
- The person in this role will be the first point of contact, both via phone and in person, for external and internal contact.
- Manage facility scheduling for both internal and external use.
- Coordinate technical, janitorial and staffing needs for events occurring at the church, including weddings.
- Schedule and interface with contractors as needed.
- Manage, set and maintain Lead Pastor’s schedule/calendar.
- Manage supplies and office inventory.
- Act as point of entry for all benevolence requests.
- Maintain and oversee all office/church contracts.
- Maintain and update church database.
- Input financial data and run reports as needed.
- Primary source of church wide communications (i.e. weekly email to church, targeted monthly emails, etc).
- Manage and oversee office and fellowship budgets.
- Provide support in such a way to increase productivity and
efficiency in the office.
- Provide ministry support as needed and when available.
Hours/week: 24-28 hours/week
Typical schedule: Tuesday - Friday 9 am-4pm
Some weekend and additional hours as agreed upon ahead of time.