Purpose: To lead people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ by leading music and worship as well as associated teams with excellence and spiritual power.
Reports to: Lead Pastor
Schedule: Approximately 45 hours/week: Sun-Thu (other times as needed)
- Above reproach; mature in Christ-like character
- Leader with high capacity for organization, task completion, and relationships
- High value of excellence
- Ability to think creatively
- Adaptable and resourceful
- Exceptional knowledge of music theory and resources such as Ableton Live
- Ability to provide strong vocals and on stage leadership
- Oversee the implementation of the church’s mission and strategy through music in adult and student ministry services and special events
- Lead an incredible team of volunteer and contract musicians and worship leaders
- Equip leaders to be their best through resources, training, and accountability
- Work with the Programming Director and Student Ministry Director as a part of the creative and planning team for each environment
- Serve as the primary worship leader in the adult worship environment and high school environment as needed
- Prepare all rehearsal tracks, click tracks, loops, etc.
- Ensure wise stewardship of resources
- Stay relevant and in tune with our target audience
- Other duties as assigned by the Lead Pastor
2) Results from one of the following: Myers-Briggs, Strengths Finder, Right Path, or other comparable assessment tool.
3) Links to your social media profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
Please email email@example.com with the above to inquire about this position.