The Worship Arts Director is responsible for the production of all worship services and special programs. The Lead Pastor sets the overall direction, while the Worship Arts Director oversees and coordinates all the details within the services.
Loveland Naz is in a time of exciting transition! Having sold our former place of worship we are currently a mobile church worshipping in a school. We are preparing for the construction of a new facility located in a rapidly growing area in our community.
These steps were taken in order to become a church with a greater impact in our community. In the move, we went from two services (Contemporary & Traditional) to one service that includes both styles of worship.
MUSIC & WORSHIP
- Planning Center Online: Scheduling music/worship set-lists, order of service and volunteers (Media, Sound, Offertories, Musicians, Set-up/Tear-down Crew)
- Recruit and train new volunteers for the music ministry (Sound, Media, Musicians, Set-up/Tear-down Crew)
- Lead mid-week band rehearsal
- Discover and chart new music for band to learn and incorporate in Sunday services
- Invest in quality and upkeep of all music ministry equipment
- Develop stage design ideas and implement them
- Sunday morning service set-up and tear-down
- Adobe Premiere Elements: Edit sermons, upload them to YouTube and the church website
- Website Design & Updates: events, graphics, content etc.
- Social Media updates: events, sermons, church information etc.
- ProPresenter: lyrics, backgrounds, videos etc.
- Adobe Photoshop: sermon series logos, event postcards, church signage etc.
- Collaborative planning for Christmas and Easter programming: lighting, stage design, sound, media etc.
- Read books, attend conferences, and connect with other worship leaders in order to inspire, grow and spur innovative ideas to implement within our church ministries.
- Be a team player: Invest in other ministries when needed
- Grow individual understanding of A.V. equipment for training and mobile purposes
- Create annual Worship & Arts budget
- Attend weekly staff/prayer meetings
- A mature, growing believer with a clear understanding of the Gospel along with the ability to clearly communicate it
- Demonstrate excellence as a worship leader with the ability to network and recruit new members to the band
- Demonstrate a high level of musicianship both vocally and instrumentally
- Committed to spiritual integrity
- Committed to the community of Loveland Naz
- In agreement with the beliefs and values of the Church of the Nazarene (nazarene.org)
- A team player with Pastor & Staff
- Degree in relevant area of study preferred
This is a full-time position (40+ hours a week)
Pay and benefits commensurate with experience and expertise.
Submit resume via email to email@example.com