A Worship Pastor will work with the Worship and Technical Media Ministry team to plan, coordinate and support the goals and objectives of the ministry.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the Worship and Technical Media Teams.
- Work with the Lead Pastor, Executive Pastor and others to create a worship “environment” each Sunday morning that invites people to meet the living God.
- Coordinate set design and installations.
- Partner with the Technical Media staff to create multi-sensory experiences that engage people through all elements of a worship service.
- Explore current music in order to bring fresh relevance to our church, while being sensitive to classic hymns (with contemporary arrangements) or timeless choruses.
- Recruit and cultivate new worship team vocalists and instrumentalists, encouraging a high standard of excellence balanced with a desire to help people use their ministry gifts. Gently pastoring those who are not ready yet.
- Shepherd their ministry team members through prayer and encouragement.
- Provide technical support for other ministries who use the Worship Center.
- Assist Children’s’, Student and Biblical Community ministries in worship development as needed. This would include mentoring worship leaders/interns in other ministry areas.
- Encourage development of the arts in worship.
- Plan, direct and produce special services such as Christmas Eve, Good Friday or other services throughout the year.
Personal, Professional and Spiritual Development
- Live the Church’s vision through personal involvement in community life at Pantego Bible Church and by attending weekly home group.
- Live the Church’s vision through the practice of personal and intentional spiritual formation with the goal of becoming more like Jesus.
- Display a godly spirit and a contagious attitude that draws others to your leadership and to Christ.
- Lead with a servant’s heart.
- Be a faithful steward of the financial resources God had entrusted to you by giving regularly to the ministry of Pantego Bible Church
- Be a team player, striving to collaborate with the rest of the Pantego Bible Church staff and volunteers to accomplish common goals.
- Entrepreneurial Leader
- Strong organizational, people and communication skills.
- Minimum of 5 years ministry experience, 2 to 3 years as a worship pastor.
- Requires the ability to work on multiple projects through to completion.
To apply, send a cover letter, resume and video of you leading worship to firstname.lastname@example.org.