Pinelake is passionate about reaching college and university students throughout Mississippi for Christ, and we're looking for the next college pastors to lead the charge! As a church, our vision is to see Mississippi changed one life change story at a time!
And, college students are a huge part of our heart! In fact, we've even planted three of our campuses in college towns!
At our core, we believe that this vision comes to reality as we engage young adults to learn from Christ, live in Christ, and as they lead others to know Christ.
If your greatest desire is to see college and university students experience the truth of Jesus and live passionately in authentic community, we need to talk soon!
We'll connect quickly if you are:
- Connected to university culture and have at least two years of experience leading in a thriving collegiate ministry with a reach over with over 100 students;
- Focused on college students and they're drawn to you;
- Raising up a movement of college students within the local church and unconnected students are on your mind when you wake up in the morning;
- Actively multiplying leadership by recruiting, developing and inspiring student and adult leaders;
- Great at communicating with others in large crowds and in small circles; and,
- Challenging students to "live sent" into their university context and the world!
You'll thrive with us if you:
- Have the drive to create and build, but thrive with visionary leadership and coaching;
- Love creating fun environments to connect young adults to Christ;
- Always go the extra mile; and,
- You know what we mean when we say "Hail State" or "Hotty Toddy."
Bachelor's degree minimum, higher education is even better.
We have two college pastor roles on our team in two unique locations:
STARKVILLE CAMPUS: The home of Mississippi State University and near to East Mississippi Community College & Mississippi University for Women, over 25,000 students call the Starkville area home!
We launched our Starkville campus in 2011 and have seen incredible growth! Currently, we have over 360 students in our ministry and over 40 leaders! Even more, in addition to weekly service within our church, we send hundreds of students on local, national
and global mission experiences each year! Our Starkville campus is looking for a dynamic leader to maximize and grow upon an incredible foundation of proven success and a fantastic ministry structure!
OXFORD CAMPUS: The home of Ole Miss and right next door to Northeast Mississippi Community College, over 25,000 student call the Oxford area home! We launched our Oxford campus in 2015 and God
has added to our footprint every year! Currently, we have over 320 students in our ministry and almost 40 leaders! Our students are faithful in serving as part of the life-blood of our church in every area and are beginning to have a global impact throughout
the world! Our Oxford campus is ready for our first full-time college pastor to lead the way toward a new season of impact and even more growth!
The story of Pinelake Church began in February of 1971 in Brandon, Mississippi in a mobile chapel in a rural area near The Reservoir. By God's grace and power, our faith family has grown into a dynamic church spanning five cities throughout our state --
Clinton, Madison, Oxford, the Reservoir, and Starkville. Weekly, we serve over 10,000 people, but we celebrate stories of life change one person at a time.
APPLY NOW: If you're ready to take a step with Pinelake, complete our applciation now! http://bit.ly/pccollegepastor