Are you an expert in live production and the effective use of IMAG? Do you love to recruit and develop volunteers? Are you experienced in conceptualizing and shooting video? If so, we’d like to hear from you.
Pinelake Church is looking for a Live Video Production Specialist for the Reservoir Worship Production Team that supports all five of Pinelake’s campuses.
God’s person for this role will be an integral member of Pinelake’s Worship Ministry Team, with specific responsibilities of planning and implementing all aspects of Pinelake’s live video production team; recruiting, training, discipling and mentoring IMAG
servant leaders; capturing, streaming, delivering and archiving all Sunday worship experiences.
- Plan, implement and oversee all aspects of Pinelake’s live video production team.
- Provide input and recommendations for additional equipment needs and purchases, while maintaining equipment in proper working condition.
- Oversee video production for Sunday and Wednesday worship services.
- Capture, stream, deliver and archive all Sunday messages.
- Produce all ProPresenter content.
- Recruit, coordinate and train servant leaders in all phases of live video production.
- Shepherd, disciple and mentor the members of the live video production team.
- Provide continued training opportunities to assist servant leaders in performing their services.
- Provide assistance for ministry events that require IMAG, including (but not limited to) baby dedication, children’s baptism services, funerals, etc.
- Assist in developing and implementing the worship video ministry budget.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You should have at least a bachelor’s degree and two to four years of related experience and/or training, or an equivalent amount of education and experience.
For all staff positions at Pinelake, a vital and growing personal walk with the Lord through committed Bible study, prayer, and discipleship is expected, as is the performance of all duties and responsibilities with excellence and in a manner that glorifies
Christ and furthers the mission and ministry purposes of the church.
The story of Pinelake Church began in February of 1971 in Brandon, Mississippi in a mobile chapel in a rural area near The Reservoir. By God's grace and power, our faith family has grown into a dynamic church spanning five cities throughout our state --
Clinton, Madison, Oxford, the Reservoir, and Starkville. Weekly, we serve over 10,000 people, but we celebrate stories of life change one person at a time.
APPLY NOW: We'd love to walk with you in exploring joining our team. Complete our application now! http://bit.ly/pllivevideo